C6A Video Colposcope
With its bright LED cold lighting system, high-resolution camera and electronic green filter, C3A/C6A Video Colposcope realizes full-screen display of precise cervical examination, offering crucial and accurate information for clinical decision making to the gynecologist.
- LED cold lighting system reproduces an original view of tissue
- Advanced and fast auto-focusing system ensures clear image
- Remote capture control and user-friendly keyboard layout for one hand operation
- Electronic green filter enhances vascular image display without compromise of illumination
- Acetic acid and iodine reaction test timer to precisely detect low/high grade CIN
- Real-time display of magnification
- Powerful Colposcopic findings gallery for comparison analysis
- New innovation – R-way™ Evaluation Program, that supports cervical disease diagnosis guidance for clinical users
- DICOM 3.0 supportive
- LED Lamps: 40 (two rings of lights).
- LED Lifetime: 20,000 - 50,000 hours.
- Workstation Dimensions: 31.2" x 20.1" x 53" (792 mm x 510 mm x 1345 mm).
- Colposcope Dimensions: 7.9" x 3.7" x 43.5" (201 mm x 94 mm x 1106 mm).
- Weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg).
- Magnification: 1X - 36X.
- Resolution: 440,000 pixels.
- Horizontal Resolution: > 470 lines.
- Focus Mode: Auto/Manual.
- Working Distance: 6.7 - 11.8" (170 - 300 mm).
- Field of View: 0.4 - 5.9" (10 - 150 mm).
- Signal/Noise Ratio: ≥ 50 dB.
- Signal Output: S-VIDEO, PAL/NTSC.
- Operating Voltage: 110 V / 220 V.
- Operating Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz.