Elite V5 Modular Patient Monitor
Designed as a full modular monitor, the elite V5 is designed to provide comprehensive healthcare solution, especially for critical care divisions. Using it together with iM20, you may build a seamless connection for patients coming from ambulances to inside the hospital.
With its plug-and-play modules and an extensive modular rack, elite V5 is able to monitor a wide range of parameters simultaneously, adapting from critical cares to anesthesia monitoring, with additional monitoring capabilities including ICG, RM and BIS.
Some other additional functions are also included in elite V5 to assist medical treatments, such as 12-lead ECG diagnosis, hemodynamic calculation, drug does calculation, IBP overlapping. Such functions provide quick references to help decide the adjustments of nursing and treatment plans.
The high resolution 12 inch LCD touch screen together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequently used functions.
The elite V5 can connect to hospital networks seamlessly and interact with the hospital information system with HL7 output and internal Wi-Fi. Various connection options are also employed for the elite V5 to work with other hospital facilities using a nurse call system and the central monitoring station.
Overall, the elite V5 is designed to be a low power consumption model with its fanless design. Such design helps maintain a low noise level in critical departments and keeps dust below dust regulations in such divisions.
- 12.1" LCD screen
Blood pressure information
- Systolic Range Adult: 40 mmHg ~ 270 mmHg, Pediatric: 40 mmHg ~ 200 mmHg, Neonatal: 40 mmHg ~ 135 mmHg
- Diastolic Range Adult: 10 mmHg ~ 215 mmHg; Pediatric: 10 mmHg ~ 150 mmHg; Neonatal: 10 mmHg ~ 100 mmHg
- Arterial Mean Pressure Range Adult: 20 mmHg ~ 235 mmHg; Pediatric: 20 mmHg ~ 165 mmHg; Neonatal: 20 mmHg ~ 110 mmHg
- BP Determination Time 30s ~ 45s
- Measurement Range: 0 °C ~ 50 °C(32 ºF ~ 122 ºF)
- Measurement Method: Thermal Resistance
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.1°C or ±0.2 ºF
- Measurement Range: 0 ~ 100 %
- Measurement Accuracy: ADU/PED ±2 % (70%~100% SpO2); NEO ±3 % (70%~100% SpO2)
- Power Type: 100V-240V~,50Hz/60Hz, 1.8A~0.75A
- Battery life: 120 min - 90 min
- Safe Operating Temperature: +10°C ~ +40°C
- Humidity: 10% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- Trend Review: 1 hr, at 1 second resolution / 150 hrs, at 1 min. resolution; 1200 sets of NIBP measurement data
Pulse Rate Information
- Range: 40 bpm ~240bpm
- Accuracy: ±3bpm or 3.5%, whichever is greater