Sonotrax Vascular with 8 MHz probe
- Ergonomic, compact, and light design make it easy to use.
- Supports 4 MHz, 5 MHz, and 8 MHz waterproof interchangeable probes.
- Accurate detection with clear sound.
- High sensitivity.
- Built for long continuous use.
4 MHz, 5 MHz and 8 MHz Probes
The 4 MHz and 8 MHz waterproof probes are designed for the Vascular monitoring and provide blood flow in veins and arteries detection. There probes provide 4.0 and 8.0 MHz frequency correspondingly. The 4 MHz as a vascular probe with the lowest frequency features the deepest penetration level and best suits for examining blood vessels. The 8 MHz vascular probe provides the highest resolution and wider detecting range out of three. It is intended for examining surface vessels. The 5 MHz probe is optimized for examining deeper vessels.
- Recording Time: 240s
- Audio Output Power: 0.5W
- Auto Power-off: 1 minute with no signal or operation
- Size: 1.3" L x 3.5" W x 5.5" H
- Weight: 320±5g